This policy covers how meetballcafe.com ("we," "us," or "our") treats personal information that it collects and receives on this website. This notice tells you what information we collect, steps we take to protect and secure it, how we use and share information, and finally, how you can contact us with questions or concerns.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
• We collect personal information when you register with this website, use the services or post contents on this website. Your name, email address, password, school, and community are not published on this website and it is never disclosed to other users of this website or to third parties. All the information you have entered in the registration form can be seen and searched by other users of this website, except for your name, email address, password, school and community. Your Skype Name can be seen by only users who got your permission in advance, and your date of birth cannot be seen but it is used to display your age. If you no longer wish your profile to be displayed on this website, you can delete your account at any time. Also, exchange of private messages between users is always done via this website.
• We may also collect personal information when you enter into promotions. However, we don't send any news letters or promotional information from third parties.
• We may automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, cookies, and the pages you request.
• We use information for the following general purposes: services provision, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact, research, and anonymous reporting.
• We may occasionally obtain IP addresses from users depending upon how you access this website. IP addresses, browser and session information may be used for various purposes, including to:
- Diagnose and prevent service or technology problems reported by our users or engineers that are associated with the IP addresses controlled by a specific web company or ISP.
- Estimate the total number of users visiting this website from specific geographical regions.
- Help determine which users have access privileges to certain content or services that we offer.
- Monitor and prevent fraud and abuse.
- Provide more relevant advertisements to you.
• A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier that is sent to your browser from a website's computers and stored on your computer's hard drive.
• If you reject all cookies, you may not be able to use the services that require you to "sign in" and you may not be able to take full advantage of all offerings.
• You can configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies or notify you when a cookie is set.
• We use our own cookies for a number of purposes, including to:
- Require you to re-enter your password after a certain period of time has elapsed to protect you against others accidentally accessing your account’s contents.
- Keep track of preferences you specify while you are using this website.
- Estimate and report our total audience size and traffic.
- Conduct research to improve the service provided on this website.
• We let other entities that show advertisements on some of our web pages access the cookies on your computer. Other entities' use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, and not this policy. Advertisers or other entities do not have access to our cookies.
INFORMATION USE, SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
• We do not share personal information we learn about you from your use of this website with others except as described in this policy.
• When you provide personal information through using this website, you are however sharing your personal information with us and advertisers or other entities. The use of your personal information by these organizations is subject to this policy.
• We do not share your information with unrelated third parties for their direct marketing purposes. However, we may display targeted advertisements based on personally non-identifiable information (such as browser type and IP address) or personal selection (See the section entitled THIRD PARTY ADVERTISING below for more information on how your information is shared with advertisers).
• We may use or share your personal information where it is necessary to complete a transaction, to operate or improve the services, to do something that you have asked us to do, or tell you of services that we think may be of interest.
• When you use the service we collect account information such as additional profile information, your favorites, location, and photos. this information will assist other users in finding and communicating with you.
• We may share personally identifiable information about you under the following circumstances:
- We may share your personal information to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, to establish or exercise our legal rights or, defend against legal claims and if in our judgment in such circumstances disclosure is required or appropriate.
- We may share your personal information if we believe it is necessary in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of our various terms of service, or as otherwise required by law.
THIRD PARTY ADVERTISING
• We do not share any personally identifiable information with the advertisers or other entities. we may share general demographic information (such as aggregated statistics about members' interests and occupations) and non-personally identifiable information (such as browser type and IP addresses) with the advertisers or other entities. We do not give them access to your individual personal account information. However, by selecting, interacting with or viewing an ad you are consenting to the possibility that they will make the assumption that you meet the targeting criteria used to display the ad.
• We use third-party advertising to serve ads when you visit this website. They may use information (not including your name, email address, password, school, community or Skype Name) about your visits to this and other website in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by them, http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp.
• We may revise, modify or update this policy. We may notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the email address you have provided to us or by posting a notice on this website. You are encouraged to check this policy frequently for any changes as your continued use of the service indicates your consent to such changes.
CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY
• No data transmissions over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Consequently, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your information, we take reasonable measures to secure it on our systems.
• By using this website or providing personal information to us, you agree that we can communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy and administrative issues relating to your use of this website. If we learn of a security systems breach, we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. We may send a notice to the email address you have provided to us and also post a prominent notice on this website if a security breach occurs.
• If you have a privacy concern regarding us, or this policy, and if you cannot satisfactorily resolve it through the use of this website, you should complete the feedback form.